Do you like photos on Instagram and want to see them offline whenever you want? Therefore, recording photos or videos is the only solution. Instagram is the most popular platform used worldwide by a variety of celebrities and individuals.
Its features do not allow users to store photos and videos directly, and the reason behind them is copyright protection. However, if you have problems with the same issue, Fastsave is the best solution.
What is FastSave for Instagram?
FastSave for Instagram is the most popular application for storing various photos and videos from Instagram and over 10 million downloads from various countries.
FastSave for Instagram helps you save photos and videos from Instagram to your device for free and forever.
You can now download Instagram photos and videos using the FastSave apk and quickly view them offline.
Once saved, you can resend your photos or videos. FastSave This is very different from other video or photo capture applications for Instagram, because it is very easy and fast to use for taking high quality video and storing photos.
- It can store multiple high quality photos and videos.
- Download instantly hidden Instagram stories at the top bar of the home screen.
- Get user information by long-pressing saved photos and videos.
- Fast download speed.
- Beautiful Clipboard for quickly managing stored photos and videos.
- Awesome slideshow photos and more.
- Post, share, delete photos and videos from the FastSave app.
- Hide photos and videos stored on your cellphone in a secret cabinet.
- Bulk Store photos and videos on your mobile phone offline.
Steps to Using Fastsave:
- First open the FastSave app, then open Instagram.
- Use the “Copy URL” option from the photo or video you want to download.
- Photos or videos will start downloading automatically, and the download may appear in the status bar alert on your mobile phone.
How to install
For those who don’t know, we provide a brief and clear tutorial as below on how to download and install applications from the PlayStore:
- Download the apk first from Button Button above. and wait a few minutes for the download to complete.
- After the download is successful up to 100%, open the folder where you saved the file you downloaded earlier.
- Make sure you have the app installed outside the PlayStore on your Smartphone. If not, you can follow these paths: Enter your Smartphone settings and select> Security, then select> Enable Unknown Installation Sources> and Enable Download from External PlayStore.
- If you have checked the “Allow unknown sources to load” option on your Smartphone.
- Then you need to go back to the storage folder, find the previously downloaded application, install the application and wait until the installation is complete.
- Once successfully installed, you can try uploading photos or videos to Instagram.