Instagram Rocket – Rocket for Instagram can be said to be the setting of the dreams of Instagram users, because it is possible to do things that are not owned by social networks to share photos and videos, but you as a user have long wanted it.
What is Instagram Rocket?
Instagram Rocket is basically an optimized version of Instagram by adding many new features and features to the application.
Many social applications, Instagram is just the popular. If you are an Instagram user, you will eventually find the features you really want in the application.
Unfortunately, the Instagram application does not have many features. However, there are ways to get sophisticated new features. This can be done through a popular application called Instagram Rocket.
As we explained above, this application is an Instagram application with several changes that have more features. For example, as below:
- Anonymous viewer: see stories and messages from other users without letting you know they’ve seen their media.
- Grid Layout: Rocket for IG offers a popular grid layout.
- Store in gallery: With the Rocket application for IG, you can save any photo or video published on IG on Android.
- Status: See if other users are following their profile or not just by visiting their profile.
- Show the entire gallery, in the last 24 hours in Story Maker
- Can view images or videos to see high resolution versions
- Double tap / hold a profile photo to see it in full screen
- Mute and connect the user from the home page
- Hide ad
- Mark the story by hand
- Display status and user profile
- Download photo stories and videos
- Share photos with the application
- View messages directly without notifying the sender
- Change the layout between grid / list views
- Display a confirmation message when you double tap on a essage to like it
- Show the exact timestamp of the post (date and time)
- Show a story without tagging it when it appears
- Save photo or video
How to install
- Step 1: After downloaded the file, open the folder where it is stored.
- Step 2: Tap the APK file and allow android security measures (Enable Unknown Source).
- Step 3: Now, you can directly install. Click the APK file again and install it on your device.
- Step 4: After installing, open the application.