At present, smartphones dominate the technology industry. Now you can watch all favorite channels on your smartphone!
And the best part is, you can watch all channels for free. By using IPTV apk, you can stream most channels for free.
What is IPTV?
The IPTV application is a streaming player that retrieves and plays content through IPTV m3u files. To stream IPTV content, you need a file called an M3U file.
This file acts as the backbone for streaming IPTV content. Simply stated, this m3u file is a playlist file. It contains streaming links for many channels.
By using this m3u file, you can play content available through any streaming player. One such player is IPTV. First of all you need to add the m3u file or its URL as input to the IPTV apk.
After the m3u is added, it will take content and streaming channels. And the content in this m3u file is grouped by genre, location, language, etc.
Depending on your needs, you can download any content and stream the content.
- M3U and XSPF playlist support
- playlist history
- multicast treaming with UDP proxy (proxy must be installed on your LAN)
- Display grid, list or tile TV channels
- EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
Additional features available in the Pro version:
- The ability to reconnect automatically to the streaming server when the connection is closed unexpectedly (http stream only).
- Start the application in the device boot options, useful for set-top boxes.
- Auto-rotate the last channel option
- Playlist history extended
How to install apk
- First, download apk
- If you have already installed the older version, uninstall it first.
- Before installing, first enable an unknown or unknown resource.
- Click the file and install the Apk
- Once installed successfully, open the app and enjoy!