Have you changed the default WiFi? With the Wifi Password Finder application, it’s very easy to find your Wi-Fi password.
What is WiFi Password Finder?
WiFi Password Finder is an application or network tool specifically for Android developed by AppSalad Studio.
Wifi Password Finder helps you find your wifi password, for which you cannot see the wifi password in the device’s default settings.
But you need to ROOT your device to use this application, you can also copy the password to the clipboard to then paste it anywhere.
- One-click WiFi settings
- Show SSID and Password.
- Easy to see your Wifi password.
- Easily copy Wifi Passwords.
- Easily recover your Wifi password.
- Copy WiFi Passwords to the Clipboard (to be able to stick anywhere).
- Share passwords via SMS or email.
When WiFi is on:
- Turn on WiFi when the device is unlocked.
- Turn on WiFi every day at 8:00 or custom time.
- Turn on WiFi every 2 hours.
- Turn on WiFi when the phone is charging.
When WiFi is off:
- Turn off WiFi when the phone screen is off.
- Turn off WiFi when not connected to any network.
- Turn off WiFi every day at 22:00 or custom time.
General WiFi settings:
- Off when the phone is in Airplane mode;
- Shows the Wifi log;
How to install apk
- First, download apk
- If you have already installed the older version, uninstall it first.
- Before installing, first enable an unknown or unknown resource.
- Click the file and install the Apk
- Once installed successfully, open the app and enjoy!