You must be familiar with the term “Youtube”. Youtube itself is an application provided by Google which contains various videos that can be watched and also downloaded.
But as we know, watching videos on YouTube is an activity that takes up a lot of internet quota.
Therefore, Google makes a YouTube application that can be accessed directly by the mobile version with a fairly economical use of quotas, the Youtube Go application.
What is YouTube Go?
Youtube Go is an application that will make it easier for users to access mobile devices.
There are even interesting features present on the Youtube application, such as users can download videos so they can be accessed offline on the Youtube application when there is no internet access.
But sometimes the Youtube application is also very difficult to access when the internet connection is slow.
For this reason, Youtube has just launched its latest application on an Android smartphone called Youtube Go.
Control your data usage
- Choose to download or watch
- Preview videos before you download or watch
- Choose how many MB you use in the video
- Download videos to your mobile or SD card
- Play videos without buffering
- Watch them anytime, anywhere – even with slow or non-existent internet connections
- Watch videos downloaded multiple times without additional data charges
Very fast! Does not burden cellphone performance
- No more worrying about cellphone hangs
- Made to work with less storage and slow speed
How to install apk
- First, download apk
- If you have already installed the older version, uninstall it first.
- Before installing, first enable an unknown or unknown resource.
- Click the file and install the Apk
- Once installed successfully, open the app and enjoy!